Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams

1. I dreamt that I walked into my house, ready for a day of sweat and work and fixing things, and instead I found it cool and clean. The bedroom was one gigantic bed, onto which my love (He just magically appeared. From where, you ask? The closet, mayhaps?) pushed me. Soft fade . . . End dream.

Now, if the dreams had stayed this way, I wouldn't be awake at 4:30 asking myself if I'd perhaps ingested acid along with my creme brulee.

2. This next scene takes place in the woods, where all the woodland creatures have gathered together and decided that they want to form an orchestra. In the dream, both creatures and instruments are life-size, and there is a talking squirrel whose life-goal is to play the cello. Such an instrument would surely crush him, so he has to settle for playing a violin upright instead. He suffers a feeling of inadequacy at being too small to accomplish his dream.

3 - ?. A series of dreams following different creatures and their instruments of choice.

It was like those kids' shows, where you're certain that the writers have to be on drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home