Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The good, the bad, and getting-less-ugly.

The good: For the last week or so I have kept to the following rule: "Whenever you're about to exit a room, pick something up that doesn't belong there and put it away or in the trash."

The bad: That I need this rule.

The ultimate good is that it usually leads to a more thorough cleaning or putting away of things, or at least makes the eventual cleaning much less daunting, but, seriously?

And no, I still haven't found my flash.


As an aside, I started this blog as a place to be thoughtful, mainly about writing, theories of learning, and to occasionally general psych and cognitive science stuff that made me geek out. Under the rare circumstances that I do post these days, the theme seems to be, "Beth attempts to live in a house that's trying as hard as it can to get away from her. (By sinking into the ground. Parts of it, anyway.)"

1 Comments:

Blogger Battles on the Homefront said...

I need to adopt that rule as well. Living alone has lead to me neglecting my home more than I should.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home